YouTube Beauty Gurus

I don't know if this is just me, but I spend HOURS watching youtube videos, tutorials, hauls and anything in between. 
Over the years I've found some firm favourites and they've inspired me to start my own blog. 
Obviously this is my personal opinion and I'm sure there are many amazing beauty bloggers that I haven't mentioned.

KathleenLights


Kathleen, where do I even start! I think I'm a little obsessed, not only is she amazing at creating makeup looks she also has an amazing personality. Her chatty videos with her little phrases "das esspensive" really make you feel like her friend. You know all about her husband Danny who makes appearances sometimes and her dogs which are adorable, she just seems like the most genuinely good hearted person. 


Just like me and your average beauty lover she doesn't like to spend lots, she frequently uses 'drugstore' products and because of this when she recommends a high end item you can trust that she really does love it. 

Go check out her channel here and let me know what you think of her!

Shaaanxo


What isn't there to love about this beautiful New Zealander, she does a HUGE range of different looks and her channel and during October does a load of cute and scary halloween looks YAY.
She always looks absolutely flawless and is so creative when it comes to her looks.

If you are a lipstick junkie like her I can not recommend this channel anymore!
You can find her channel here.

Jaclyn Hill


I feel like you can't have a youtuber countdown without mentioning Jaclyn Hill, to me she is the QUEEN of youtubers. She is a makeup artist and I find her videos so educational. She is a little crazy and talks super fast but I love it, anytime she says to buy anything I literally run out and buy it and I always love it! She has really dry sensitive skin so if that's you then I recommend looking at her youtube videos for products that might work for you!


I mean come on, she has memes!
Check out her channel here.

Carli Bybel


If you want to look glamorous 24/7 then she is your girl! She does the most beautiful glitzy looks and her videos start with little motivational messages which is so cute! I love her Kim Kardashian tutorials, I mean come on, I love Kimmy and I love makeup and Carli does it the best.


Check out her channel here.

Other YouTubers You Might Like:

 Desi Perkins, Chrisspy, RhaeaEstelle, Heidi Hamoud, LustreLux, Chloe Morello, Nicole Guerriero & Lauren Curtis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird