Sleek i-Divine in Sunset Review & Swatches


This palette is something else, I have really been noticing sleek recently and I've been trying to get my hands on the liquid lipsticks because I swatched them in superdrug and they didn't move until I scrubbed my hands.


 The palette is a mix of veluxe pearls, lustres, frosts and one matte. I'm not usually a fan of none matte eyeshadows but when I felt these I couldn't resist. They are so buttery and soft and blend like a dream. These colours are perfect for this time of year, so warm and pigmented as I write this I just want to play with them.

Any of these rusty colours would look beautiful on the lid with MUG Creme Brulee or Peach Smoothie in the crease and a warm toned chocolate brown e.g. MUG Cocoa Bear in the outer V.

Without flash

With flash

This palette retails at £7.99//$11.99 and you can get it in the UK at Superdrug, Boots, Amazon and the Sleek website.

If you have tried any of the other i-Divines or buy this one let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird