Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask Review
I should probably start with telling you a little bit about my skin, I have oily skin with loads of blackheads.
Here's a cute lil close up of my gross skin.
I haven't found anything that actually clears my pores and gives a good deep clean till now!

What does bodyshop say?
Draws out impurities
Clarifying
Refreshing

I bought the tester for £2 because its pricey at £13 (full size) and this is the second and last application I got out of it, so I'm happy about that!

I started out by applying it DUH

After 10 minutes

Once all the face is about dry you start to see little dots where all the oil is been drawn out. I dried cracked this time, I'm guessing because its been in the packet for a couple of weeks since I first used it.

After 20 minutes

The circles get larger the longer you leave it on, its so satisfying to see how much oil is actually in there! 



I leave it on till the circles don't seem to be getting any larger.

Aftermath

Washing it off is like any other mask EXCEPT for the way your skin feels afterwards! It literally makes your face feel silky soft, like you want to put makeup on because you've got such an amazing base BUTTTT at the same time you're like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I will never clog my pores again.
BUT then you remember you have a love affair with makeup and glide primer all over your silkkkky face.

I rinse my face with the hottest water I can bare to open up my pores then I use a pore strip on my nose just to get the last of the gunk out (I get mine from the pound shop) 


Very gross picture of the last of my blackheads

Yay, all done! Ignore my gross makeupless face but I'm so happy with the results and my face is bone dry! perfection.

If you struggle with oily skin with crappy pores like me and you've found some products that work please leave me some suggestions in the comments, until then I will be stock pilling this face mask next time body shop have their 40% sale.

Oh and apparently its a dupe for GlamGlow but I have never tried it so I wouldn't know.

Thank you for reading


P.S. None of these pictures are retouched or filtered or skin softened in anyway, straight from the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird